Hi there! I’m Shenna and welcome to our journey! This blog will take you on our adventures on the road as my family travels with my husband, the real Troubadour here, on his next tour. If you are into real Cowboy and Western Music please visit the tour website at RLHayden.com and find out if we are coming to a town near you.
This blog will be about Everything BUT the Music. Rodney will have his own blog posts on his website, so catch up with that there….
So, what can you expect from me? Besides randomness and crazy stories from living on the road with a 3 year old? A lot. Here are topics I plan to blog about as they become relevant:
- Stories and tips on how to live on the road in an RV/Travel Trailer
- Reviews. Lots of them. On camp sites, restaurants, venues, parks, museums etc.
- Recipes! I. Love. Cooking. Now I have a way to share the many recipes and tips I have collected over the years- except these will be travel and camping friendly.
- An education section. In my very recent past life I was in Informal Education at a museum (to find out more about that and me visit the about page). So I love to think about how to best engage our little ones while at places of informal learning – like parks and museums. So look for tips and suggestions in the Education page.
- Tips on fixing up your travel trailer.
- Posts about how to free yourself from yourself and get out there and live that adventure you have been talking about for years. Or at least how we did it!
That will be it in a nut shell. One very nutty shell that will be carried on our backs as we travel the States, Canada and Europe! So excited to share this journey with you!